Saturday, November 14, 2009

'Tis the Season

I just love this time of year. I looked out my window today and saw snow flakes falling and that makes me so excited. I know when I walk out side I am going to smell that clean crisp sent and my lungs will be filled with chilled air! I just love it. I know that (by family rule) I can't put up our Christmas decorations yet, but boy am I tempted. I just love everything about it. The world is covered in White, there are going to be twinkling lights everywhere and the mountains look amazing. It just shows that no matter what the season everything is still so beautiful. In the words of the great singer Loui Armstrong "What a Wonderful World".

4 comments:

emily+brett said...

i can't agree more. i'm so glad we all share that deep love for the season. thanksgiving is going to be such a blast. setting up the christmas decor is going to be extra fun with so many little kids (interesting at the same time ha ha)

Katie said...

well shoot. i am stopping by your house this season...can you compete with Grandma White though?

I LOVED the ultimate pig wresting bit...hilarious!

Kayla R. said...

LOVE LOVE this time of YEAR!!! How are ya, i want to do a friend Christmas dinner!!! let me know when is good for you LOVE you Chels:)

Truly and Shane said...

Christmas is over and I still want it back. and where the hell is all the snow!