Monday, June 1, 2009

My Husband!!!

I have the best husband in the world. I know I havent written since Feb. But since I only update like once a year then I figured this would be a good thing to talk about. TJ found a JOB!!! woot woot! I am so excited, thanks to our friends Kelsey and Murray Tucker TJ was blessed enough to find a job. I was so excited that I started crying. Yeah I'm a baby. But I really do have the cutest husband in the world. He does everything for me, and is so sweet. It's my birthday on thursday and he wants to make sure that everything is going to be so great. He even ordered me a Birthday Cake from Baskin-Robbins because he knows it's my favorite. He also knows how to make me laugh whenever I am frustrated, and he is so willing to help out anyone whenever he can. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life. I LOVE YOU BABE!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Dang, I knew I should have married Felman when I had the chance.

Amy said...

P.S Lets not forget that you are a Robintinos Heiress thanks to him.

lisa louise said...

hmmmm? he's ok i guess.

Carrie said...

No more boating!

Jess said...

I'm really happy for you two Chels. Randy has been working out of town for two weeks and is going to be gone indefinitely for another week. I don't even know if he is coming home next weekend. I have been complaining about his job and not realizing how blessed we are to even have one right now. Randy told me that statistically 340,000 people lost their jobs last month alone in the United States. So I'm happy that both our husbands have jobs! Good luck!