Friday, February 6, 2009

To Space and Beyond


I don't know about you guys, but I have always wanted to be an astronaut! I know crazy, but traveling to space would be so sweet! So since I cant I have to follow the only true Astronauts/ scientists I know. Not only do they travel to space, they also have been working on breaking the barriers of time travel. I truly admire their work and so I thought that I would share their experiences with you. Check out the Blog of Ace Johnson & Jeans "Jeans" McCartney they are truly amazing! Just click on the link and you too can become a Spientist (aka...space scientist.)

3 comments:

hayley said...

haha that is the sweetest blog ever! I love it!

Karly said...

I read this post to ted and he said "chelsea is the coolest!" haha I agree!

Kayla R. said...

SWEET!!