Sunday, November 2, 2008

October fun!








Halloween was so much fun! we all dressed up and hung out at my parents house. Hallie was a monkey, madi was a chicken and bentley was a Tourist! they had so much fun walking around to the different houses telling everyone "trick-or-treat". Plus all the candy was an exciting thing for them. we had fun as "adults" walking around and showing off the kids. it was fun to have Britt and Brandon up here with their girls! I am so glad that they are living here now! All of the costumes were great...well other than carrie and josh's cause they didnt dress up! but TJ and I were Rivals BYU vs. UTAH! Shane was Ozzy Osborn and Tru was a baker with a bun in the oven (in here case two). Britt was Daphne from Scooby Doo, and emily was a Rastafarian Momma! It was fun, but we missed Hayley...she was Tiger Lilly with her friends in Hawaii! We miss you! Hopefully we can all be together next year!

7 comments:

Truly and Shane said...

We WILL ALL be together next year!! "The secret" - positive thinking!
*Bentley is the best in this picture- she's so cheese!

Truly and Shane said...

haha I mean HE'S so cheese!

lisa louise said...

ha ha ha, i like TJ's outfit the best!!! but everyone looks awesome!!

hayley said...

Oh my you guys all look amazing! Halloween is so much fun! I miss you too! Your so cute to include me in your blog! I love your guts cheese!!

Kayla R. said...

That is so CUTE!!! love you chelse

Carrie said...

I am so glad you posted!!! Wahoo.

Roo said...

I am stalking you... :) Just wanted to say hi and we can maybe be blogging friends.