Thursday, November 27, 2008

Lisa Louise


Yesterday was my favorite sister of TJ's Birthday! We had so much fun! we went to Ztejas and had delicious food, then we went to TWILIGHT!!! oh yeah! it was mine and TJ's SECOND time seeing the movie and yes, it was better the second time! But Lisa being the sweet person she is has seen the movie a total of THREE times! she is die hard! But HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA! I am so glad that you are my sister in-law. I couldn't have asked for a better one! you're fantastic... and even though next year you will be 20+10 I still think that Edward would love you, (just not as much as me, haha!) We Love you!

5 comments:

Kayla R. said...

I LOVED IT!!!!!

Amy said...

So you have done something fun since October. Here all this time I thought you were sitting at home with nothing to post. Silly me!!!

Truly and Shane said...

and I hear you saw it a third time you little freak!!!

lisa louise said...

i'm tj's only sister so thats not really fare, you should just say your favorite sister in law, i've cleared it with emily and truly!! haha

hayley said...

I love twilight! and I love my sister chelsey! You should update your blog! I miss you! love you