Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just a Small Change



I have been contemplating dying my hair dark for a couple of months now. I dont know why, but I have always been curious what I would look like with dark hair, probably because my sisters all have dark hair, so why not me? So I DID IT!!! After much thought, I just went for it. Thank heavens for Roo. She is amazing! I love her and am so sad that she is leaving, my hair will probably suffer now that she is moving. But here is a pic, hope you all like it!

11 comments:

Kelly Boyle said...

I like it alot! I think it really does make you look more like your Sisters. I see a lot Hayley and Brittany. But you are beautiful regardless!

AWF said...

ooooo. i love it i love it! miss you tons.

Katie said...

Love IT! Roo really did an awesome job! Looks great!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

I love it!! So cute.

Amy said...

Love it!

Katie said...

You look really good dark! I love it!

Carrie said...

I likes! Can't wait to see it in person.

Kayla R. said...

What a HOTTIE!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

Kim Shepherd said...

I love the dark hair!

The Shupes said...

I love it. Sometimes it is nice to have a change. We need to get together again sometime soon.

Tyler & Brittany said...

you would