Thursday, April 3, 2008

I bought a camera cord!

So I finally broke down and bought a camera cord, I just figured that I wasn't going to find mine anytime soon. But now you can see what has been going on in our family. Austin left on his mission yesterday! That was really exciting/sad...lets just say I am glad that was the last time we will be at the MTC until Zach goes on his mission and he is only 16. So we have got a while! Even though I am an "ice queen" when it comes to emotion, I can honestly say that it is a relief to have Austin on his way...it is nice to have the tension/anticipation of saying good bye gone! We are so proud of him and I know that the next two years will just fly by. But I thought that I would add some pictures from the past little while so you can all know what has been happening. so I will try to be better at this whole blogging thing...so enjoy!!!

No comments: