Tuesday, October 2, 2007

How this whole thing started....


TJ and I had been dating for quite some time before he finally popped the question...so for those of you who done know, here is how we met: I first laid eyes on TJ at a singles ward FHE activity. I know what you are thinking...totally cheesy...but I guess it works or else we wouldn't be here. Any who, we didn't really get to know each other until we were "left alone" at his apartment because my friend was off with his roommate. Our love blossomed after having our first ring tone battle (which I completely dominated). From then on our relationship was full of fun dates and awkward moments. But all in all I made the first move (kissing wise). After me going to Taiwan, and TJ going to Arizona...we just decided we couldn't live with out each other.

9 comments:

Brittany said...

I was waiting for an update and even though its not really new info for me , I appreciate the fact that you really are going to do this blog thing. Now you just need to show Carrie how to start one and I will be set.

lisa louise said...

hooray!!! your doing a blog.... its so great. i'm excited to look watch for blog updates and i'm excited your my sister-in-law.. finally!!! love you both.
lisa

The Shupes said...

TJ and Chelsey this is the Shupe's (Kyle & Heather) I found your blog from a friends friend, kinda crazy. Your wedding was beautiful and we were so excited to be apart of it. Best wishes.

McGiven Family.... said...

You are so cute and I am so glad that you started a blog. I love it! I loved your wedding and everything about it! We are so glad we were able to be there. I saw the pictures of the kids, that guy was obsessed wit them. It was funny!

Truly and Shane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holley said...

Chelsey,
I'm so excited about your blog! You and TJ are so cute and I am very thrilled for you! The pictures of your wedding are wonderful and you were such a gorgeous bride and you have certainly snared yourself a great-looking guy! Brittany did a fabulous job on your flowers. We have such talent in our family! I hope you and TJ will have all the wonderful things in life. I hope I can get home to Utah one of these days and meet him in person.

The Deans said...

Hey Chelsey! Congrats! I'm sad we missed your reception :( but I am so excited for you! You two look like one hot couple!

The Shupes said...

Chelsey, I just saw the picture of Kyle and Morgan with their babies at your wedding. Is there anyway you can email me that picture. It is so cute. Hope all is well for the newlyweds. Heather

The Shupes said...

Thanks Chelsey, my email is heatherclaire22k@hotmail.com. Hope all is going well with you two. You really make such a cute couple. TJ is such neat kid. He was always the nicest out of their friends, don't tell the rest!!